Skip Navigation
Interdivisional Registration

In the fall and spring, SOE students seeking a degree may register for courses in another school at Johns Hopkins University by submitting a registration form with the appropriate approval signatures from both SOE and the school to which the student is registering. Students from other schools are also allowed to take classes at the SOE under the same circumstances. Students are also able to register for interdivisional classes in the summer, with the caveat that payment is due upon registration.

Students pay the per-credit rate of the school offering the course in question. 

Interdivisional Registration information in the SOE Academic Catalog

Contact Us

Office of the Registrar
Columbia Center
Suite 110
P: (410) 516-9816
F: (410) 516-9817