Skip Navigation



Online Students who would like the student ID – Jcard
If you would like to receive the Jcard (student ID), please visit to complete the Jcard form.  If you have any questions about the online form call 410-516-5121 or email

Career Services through personal, phone, and Skype appointment
If you would like assistance with your CV, resume, or interview skills, please contact Jenny Eddinger, the career counselor, at