Skip Navigation


Grievances and Complaints 

Students are encouraged to address concerns or problems they have with School of Education programs or services in a timely manner. There are many channels a student may use to resolve a problem or conflict - an academic adviser, program/faculty lead, or division director, as examples. Students may also work with the Student Affairs office to resolve or mediate a situation. When filing a complaint or requesting mediation, students are asked to provide a brief written summary outlining the facts and circumstances of their case, addressed to:

SOE Student Affairs
6740 Alexander Bell Drive
Columbia, MD 21046

A confirmation of receipt of the request will be sent as soon as it is processed by the Student Affairs Office.